This is an exciting time of growth and development for our commercial client operating in the IT sector. This is a contract position which has the opportunity to become permanent on either a part-time or full-time basis.
About the Role
As the Payroll Officer you will support a dynamic and inclusive Finance Manager. Your responsibilities will include –
- Full function payroll processing for 350+ staff monthly
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax and PAYG tax payments
- Answering payroll enquiries
- General finance - reporting, fleet administration, back-up to AP & AR.
The successful candidate for this job role will need to be an experienced Payroll Officer and have a working knowledge of Micropay software. You must have good time management, strong attention to detail and be a good communicator. We are looking for a positive, can-do attitude.
- Starting 2nd January 2019
- CBD location
- $35.00 per hour + superannuation
- Flexible hours