Interested in working with leading edge technology?
Interested in career growth, training and career support?
Interested in following the best engineering practices, in a DevOps environment?
This is a great opportunity to do all of the above whilst being rewarded well, for your efforts. For this role you are already a highly experienced Snr/Lead Developer who has experience in leading the way in uplifting Dev practices, whilst remaining on the code base. You will be responsible for coaching Developers, pushing design and architecture practices and engaging with internal stakeholders.
You will also lead tech direction and influencing decisions across the team, whilst empowering team members to help with the product journey.
- Previous Snr/Lead Developer experience
- Extensive experience with modern practices like TDD/BDD, CI/CD, Microservices
- Exposure to Java Stacks - Others will be considered
- Experience with Design and Architecture
- Contributor to the tech community and across whats going on
- Passionate about best practice
- Passionate about up skilling team members and knowledge sharing
This is your chance to work in a mature agile environment which maintains high engineering standards. You will be part of an amazing work culture, with great offices, great salary, benefits, hack days, training budgets, access to conferences and a flexible working culture.
Asa Hughes on 0406 228 658 | Asa.Hughes@Davidsonwp.com | Twitter @Asa_Hughes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Asa Hughes on 03 9929 9506, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92655. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com