Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
To continue to support the fast paced growth of our successful Davidson HR Consulting business, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our national team, based in Brisbane. We are seeking someone who can plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate a range of HR and Workplace Performance related projects across the business group.
We are looking for a driven, confident, proactive and organised professional, ideally with previous Project Coordination experience, HR coordination and high level administration skills delivering outstanding results in a project delivery environment. The successful candidate will be agile and have proven ability in managing and building strong relationships across multiple stakeholders and projects, working proactively in a team environment.
Demonstrated work experience and qualifications in Human Resources or Psychology is highly desirable. A keen interest or experience working with psychometric assessment and survey tools, organisational and leadership development would be amazing!
- Provide support to our national delivery team of Consulting Psychologists and HR Consultants in project coordination to deliver market leading workplace performance projects
- Manage the timely and quality delivery of HR services to our client’s to ensure Davidson meets client expectations
- Maintain strong project management disciplines to ensure projects are delivered within timeframes and on budget
- Have an strong understanding of our products and services and knowledge of how these may be utilised within the clients’ business to improve their workplace performance
- Responsible for the development of a standardised approach, methodologies, tools and governance for the delivery of DHRC projects
- Maintain best practice and innovative solutions and ensure high standards for project management
- Maintain and develop client-business relationships
- Ensure account growth by identifying existing clients’ needs and developing creative solutions by working closely with the delivery team
- Focus on improving product penetration with our client’s
Working with Davidson HR Consulting You will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to grow your career in HR Consulting
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- Employee awards and recognition programs
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635