Davidson is currently partnering with an established organisation, who has led the way in over 50’s living in Australia. With a focus on enhancing lifestyle and providing high level products to their clients, they have a significant pipeline of projects.
The company develops community’s from greenfield land into vibrant ongoing communities for which they provide all commercial facilities and ongoing support for the communities they own and operate.
Working exclusively with Davidson, our client is currently seeking an experienced General Manager of Sales & Marketing to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be accountable for the leadership, strategy and success of the ramp up community projects. You will ultimately be in charge of the customer experience and ownership of the brand.
Each project life span is 4-5 years, where, during this time you will be the face of the brand for existing community members, new customers and your direct reports – the Project Directors.
As the key link between the brand, the Project Directors and the customers, the responsibilities of the role will include (but will not be limited to):
- Overall management of the ramp up communities
- Lead communication and strategy across future sales, predictions and trends
- Refine, develop and maintain marketing strategy and campaigns
- Overall lead conversion management
- Database management and ownership
- Team leadership
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with industry influences and key stakeholders
- Financial accountability of project risk and expenditure
- Strategic business development.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven capabilities in the following competencies:
- Degree in marketing or public relations
- Leadership experience within sales environments
- Strategic agility
- Business acumen
- Sales focus
- Competitive advantage is in the solid set up and foundations
- Major strategy outside SEQLD
- Ability to have different leadership
Closing date for application - 7th Jan 2019. Applications will be reviewed after the closing date.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzi Byrne on 07 3023 1080 or email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com