- Melbourne based - Up to $273,000 plus STI and LTI
- Commercial and Strategic focus
- Investor Relations
Our client is currently going through considerable growth and transformation as they continue to develop a high potential group of products to be distributed across a range of national and international markets. Due to this success they are now seeking a Chief Financial Officer to join their Melbourne based finance team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your role will be both broad and varied and include the following:
- Provide accurate and timely business and financial information to the board and other senior stakeholders.
- Oversee the smooth running of a trusted and high performing accounting function.
- Provide strategic advice and business partner with the CEO and the Senior Executive team.
- Proactively plan and oversee the annual budget process.
- Drive process improvement initiatives and contribute to business wide value-add projects.
- Advise on the financial implications of operational and business decisions and ensure proposed activities are financially sound.
- Lead, motivate and mentor a small finance team through a period of change whilst fostering a high performance culture.
- Present at roadshows in conjunction with the CEO.
- Manage Investor Relations.
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies and experience:
- Previous experience of providing strategic and commercial advice and acting as a key advisor to the board and the executive leadership team.
- Experience leading a small finance team in either a Chief Financial Officer or equivalent role in either a listed or non-listed environment.
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with proven ability of working in a fast paced and dynamic market.
- Tertiary qualified and currently hold CA or CPA.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to provide commercial and strategic advice, challenge the status quo and look for innovative ways to achieve business outcomes.
- Company Secretary experience with an understanding of reporting requirements of ASX and ASIC would be highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your cover letter and resume, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Natasha Diamond on (03) 9929 9556.