As a Iteration Manager, you will be assisting the project team by providing reports, leading sprint activities, and addressing roadblocks. Your ability to communicate effectively and motivate others in a team environment will be essential to maintain transparency and keep delivery teams on track. You will also provide mentoring and leadership to team members on Agile Practices and Rituals.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal Iteration Manager will have:
- Scrum Master Certification;
- Previous illustrated success in a Iteration Manager role, in an Agile software development environment;
- Demonstrable understanding of the SDLC and Scrum / Agile framework;
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with strong listening, negotiating and influencing skills;
- Exceptional skills in time-management, organisation and planning;
- Understanding of User Stories as a requirement gathering approach;
- Proven knowledge of broader project management methodology and techniques i.e. PMBoK, MSP, Prince2 and Waterfall, with advanced knowledge in Agile methodologies.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92414. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com