Data and Analytics Specialist
|Job Title:||Data and Analytics Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 17:55|
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
• Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical staff.
• Strong written communication skills with proven ability to produce quality documentation which meets established organisational standards.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment and proven ability to accurately forecast design and development effort.
• Extensive analytical skills, with proven ability to design and implement new analytics capability, systems and/or processes.
• Ability to self-manage and deliver to agreed timelines, meet expectations and produce quality outcomes that provide value to the client and its customers.
• Ability to collaborate in a team environment, with experience in operating in a matrix environment working successfully with project and service teams.
• Strong organisational skills with the proven ability to deliver multiple initiatives simultaneously to tight timelines, with good attention to detail.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Significant experience in the design, implementation and application of innovative business analytics capability and services across a complex business environment.
• Demonstrated experience at least 3 years into designing, developing, testing and implementing of analytic solutions using tools such as Data Vault, Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Platform components of Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), and Integration Services (SSIS).
• Experience with Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS), self-service Data Visualisation Tools and advanced data discovery toolsets such as Microsoft Power BI and R.
• Strong understanding of Relational Database Management System, Data Mart and Data Warehouse design, and data modeling principles. Data Vault methodology experience will be highly regarded.
• Understanding of model driven development.
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92688. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's