- Assist in research, analysis, preparation and review of reports.
- Provide support services to the Principal Project Analyst, including coordination of stakeholder engagement, meetings and workshops.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships, networks and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying and contributing to business improvement activities.
- Coordinate correspondence and manage project records including provision of secretariat services for the Project Board where necessary.
- Working with a high degree of autonomy, providing assistance and support to the Principal Project Analyst.
The successful applicant for this role will need to have the following;
- Previous experience providing support to complex projects, including assisting the preparation and review of project documentation and reports.
- Analysis and research capability, with the ability to clearly articulate findings.
- Knowledge of Queensland Government procurement practices.
- Ability to communicate with and interpret the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborative work practices, seeking to clarify tasks, ask questions and report progress and any potential delays or issues which may impact on others.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and with a limited supervision.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92664. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com