I am recruiting to an exciting opportunity for Business Development Manager for my client who manufacture high quality steel products and access platforms. They are an established business who provide bespoke products for clients across Australia and New Zealand in the HVAC, Mining, Industrial, Building, Construction and Architecture markets.
Your focus will include:
- Maintaining effective/efficient customer and territory management to maximise results.
- Looking for opportunities for the business outside of standard business.
- Continuously investigate and report on competitive activity.
- Ensuring customer pricing arrangements fall within authority levels.
- Developing secure and maintain key account relationships and take a leadership role in commercial negotiations with key customers.
- Promoting brand and product awareness with promotional activities.
- Executing ad-hoc projects or activities as required.
- Professional sales background having sold into building and construction, Industrial or manufacturing clients.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career.
- Previous experience selling steel products will be an advantage.
- Excellent salary plus super.
- Company Car.
- Laptop and phone.