- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Oversee Project financial control and reporting; ensure Project financial controls are implemented and maintained throughout the Project life cycle.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Effectively manage Project teams ensuring Resource demand is accurate and up-to-date in resource management systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power-point, Visio, Project and Services+
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent document control and management skills including writing and reviewing project documentation, schedules, time & expense reports and resource forecasts.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92637. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com