You will join a team of like-minded professionals to build large overarching development solutions while adding new features and bug fixing. You will work on one of the main sources of revenue for the business with a plan to enhance it even further.
Joining this organisation, you will be able to benefit from continuous training and development opportunities along with the opportunity to progress your career within the organisation.
- Write efficient, testable and secure code using software development best practice
- Get involved in architecting React interfaces to CMS’s and services
- Develop a maintainable React set of libraries and packages
- Provide guidance and support to other team members
- Develop, maintain and support website solutions
- Deliver projects on time, specification and with high quality
- Experience working in an agile team
- High level of communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and express ideas
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team
- Ability to build relationships with immediate and wider team members
- Well established in problem solving
- Experience building responsive websites
- Experience with LAMP stack
- Experience with GIT
- Understanding o site optimisation using web metrics
Candidates MUST have Australian working rights.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92633. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com