Assessment of a range of statutory planning applications with a focus on routine type small to medium scale developments, pre-lodgement applications, preparation of planning and development assessment reports, participate in preliminary assessment of lodged applications with other assessment staff where required, provide technical comments on referrals from other sections within and outside the department and other statutory authorities, attendance to Planning Panel meetings, CIHAP meetings and Land & Environment Court matters.
For more information regarding the client please get in touch.
The succesful applicant will have:
- Degree in Town Planning or equivalent, preferably with eligibility for membership to the Planning Institute of
- Development assessment experience with demonstrated understanding of the relevant
- An understanding of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, Local Government Act and other relevant
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with management and staff at all levels of the organisation and with external
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues with customers both internal and external in an amicable fashion and in accordance with Council’s policies and staff delegations.
- Ability to meet deadlines with possession of excellent time management
- Demonstrated understanding and commitments to WHS and EEO principles across all activities within the
- Class C Driver’s Licence
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92621. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com