You will provide level 3 operational support for a significant Government customer network this will include end to end activations, pro-active management and fault resolution. This role will allow you autonomy after providing you with handover. A great opportunity to join a well-known Australian organisation.
- Perform or participate in complex, specialised technical investigations to determine/confirm system and design standards and performance parameters for the networks, infrastructure, products and services.
- Diagnose and restore complex issues with the networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied
- Prepare process documentation to describe how networks, infrastructure, products and services operate.
- Provide input into and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide pro-active Change management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service/network changes and planned outages are minimised
- Participate in on-call roster.
- Strong experience in the telecommunication industry, including experience working in a service provider or large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of access technologies (ADSL, BDSL, 4G, NBN, Ethernet and Fibre Services).
- IP Routing & Switching - Expert knowledge of IP Routing and switching.
- Extensive experience in all the major routing and switching protocols, such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, RIP V2, and Multicast, Spanning Tree, VLANs
- Experience with Network Management Systems (SSH, SNMP, AAA, SysLog).
- CCIE routing & switching, Extreme, HP and Juniper switching.
- Cisco CCNP (Security, Data Centre).
- Riverbed RCSP-W, RCSA-W and RCSA-NPM
- Unix/Linux skills.
- Cisco Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN and Wireless technology
- Firewall architecture (including security policy administration).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Telecommunications or equivalent and ITILv3 certified
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92540. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com