|Posted||10 days ago|
- Validate requirements with the customer and the project team and provide input to ensure that proposed solutions meet customer expectations.
- Work efficiently with the customer to elicit project requirements that are fit for purpose, recommending appropriate stakeholders to be involved with elicitation activities
- Develop requirements that are fit-for-purpose, accurate and display an understanding of the financial implications to the project or program and manage the requirements throughout the life of the project
- Actively uncover missed benefits or contributes to ways to influence project scope to improve realisable benefits
- Demonstrate playing a key role in developing requirements that are fit-for-purpose, accurate and display an understanding of the financial implications to the project or program.
- 4+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience within the Insurance industry
- Strong customer focus and ability to consult with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal