We are seeking highly motivated engineers to look after day-to-day administration of the XenDesktop infrastructures and provide support to VDI & virtual application users. The role requires working collaboratively with other teams providing services which Xendesktop infrastructure needs.
5+ years of related systems engineering experience in the following skills/products
- Citrix XenDesktop Virtualization Technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, etc.), Citrix Provisioning
- Services Citrix Director Monitoring
- Windows Server 2012R2/Server 2016, Active Directory experience including GPOs, user security groups, DFS
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, Citrix NetScaler, Remote Access
- Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB).
- Good scripting and automation experience.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92607. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com