In the role you will be working alongside the Project Manager to:
- Deciphering SQL tables from the CIC (old contact centre) data and how to translate into the new system
- Understand reporting (but not be a reports specialist).
- Writing specs for the IVR call flows
- Working with Testing
- Work across many stakeholders – Call Centre Managers, Exec, Tech teams, Vendor.
- Provide general solution
- Knowledge of Waterfall methodology
- Contact centre background preferably CIC
- Experience working on either provider or customer side
- Great communication, problem solver and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a high pressured, project environment where direction isn’t always clear.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92598. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com