As a Senior Business Implementation Consultant, you will be an integral part of a small Business Implementation team that facilitates an end-to-end view of readiness across multiple programs within the business, ensuring the visibility and traceability to inform key checkpoints for decisions and business readiness acceptance.
- Experience leading complex change Management, business readiness projects
- Demonstrated business implementation and business readiness experience.
- Ability to assess the landscape for context, risk, and through a business lens.
- Analytical skills to consume, digest and interpret volumes of information and data.
- Strong team player who responds to challenges and is an active problem-solver.
- Ability to build effective and trusted relationships.
- Proven stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Can self-direct to drive an outcome, seeking guidance and support when required.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and active listener.
- High quality presentation and workshop skills, with experience in facilitating stakeholder decision-making.
- Demonstrated experience in the finance and insurance industry.
- Tertiary Qualifications In Project Management
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92460. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com