Organisational Change Manager
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Leong|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 12:29|
Lead the design and build of change management strategies, initiatives, and activities to deliver effective change management and communication activities across the organisation.
Role Key Responsibilities:
· To develop and lead change management and stakeholder plans for technology-enabled project initiatives to support strategic direction, achieve business objectives, drive organisational change and embed change with leaders and operational teams.
· Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders in a complex project delivery environment.
· Assess and confirm the success of learning solutions to support change initiatives.
· Develop and manage the communication strategies, plans and messaging content to all stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required:
· High level knowledge of best practice change management strategies, processes and techniques.
· High level of skill in development and implementation of innovative and effective internal and external change management plans, strategies and initiatives within a large and diverse organisation..
· High level of influencing, interpersonal, consultation, relationship building and negotiation skills that build and sustain productive relationships and partnerships across a portfolio of technology enabled projects.
· High level of skill in the identification of communication channels and development of key messages.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92601. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's