Continuous development has led to opportunity for two additional Roster Administrators to join their roster team on a permanent basis.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate administrator who is passionate about working in a team that has a direct impact in supporting their clients and the community.
About the Role
You will be fulfilling a busy and varied role that comprises of both administrative and customer service responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring staff runsheets are collected, entered and scanned through and banked by the weekly deadline
- Supporting an energetic, positive and caring customer centric team culture
- Distributing rosters to staff and other information in a timely manner
- Ensuring that filing/archiving is current/up to date
- Update phone listings and staff information
- Ensure missed client-visit letters are sent out on a regular basis
- Several years’ experience administration in a customer service oriented environment
- Highly system savvy and strong attention to detail
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to train, mentor and develop others in successful complaint handing and problem solving
- Have a genuine care, positivity, empathy and patience for customers who could be in a distressed state
- Effective relationship building, organisation and time management and "best outcomes" resolution
- A company with true values for their customers and employees;
- Supportive Management team;
- You will have a direct impact on some special members of our community, appreciated by your colleagues and highly valued customers.
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, with a true dedication to innovative ways of continuous customer service excellence