Located in the CBD, this company has a strong culture which is values-driven and professional.They promote an environment where people communicate openly and enjoy what they do. This is genuinely a highly functioning and cohesive team, so grab your opportunity to be a part of it!
About the Role
An internal promotion has created the need for a Project Accounts Administrator to provide financial, compliance and administrative support across an interesting project portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Cost control support.
- Report on project financials.
- Track costs against budgets.
- Investigate variances.
- Manage the coordination and preparation of project invoices.
- Manage the CRM to ensure the integrity of data is maintained.
- Administrative tasks including travel bookings, event coordination and document formatting.
- You will be passionate and caring and genuinely want to drive the success of your manager and team.
- Previous experience in a project-driven environment.
- Experience in financial reporting, budgeting & cost tracking.
- Advanced MS Excel.
- A positive attitude is essential!
- Values driven business
- Have a day off for your birthday!
- Weekly team catch-ups – BBQ’s and other social settings
- Supportive team environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92512. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com