As the IT Security Advisor, you will be able to Identify, develop and implement Information Security processes, standards and policies aligned with the Australian Government Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework. You will also:
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership in establishing, governing and managing information security activities within the program.
- Develop and document policies and communications material for new security initiatives, sub-projects and regulatory changes.
- Conduct liaison with external stakeholders, including technical teams, business owners and delivery stream leaders to meet IRAP accreditation needs.
- Conduct security audits and reviews, and lead the design and operation of compliance monitoring and improvement activities.
Key Skills and Competencies:
The successful IT Security Advisor should have the following skillset:
- Australian Citizen - Australian Federal Government Security Clearance desirable NV1.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Information Security, audit, assurance, governance, risk or compliance.
- Ideally, the ITSA you will be industry certified in CISSP, CISM, MS or equivalent certifications. The ITSA will have extensive understanding of real-world offensive and defensive techniques.
- Capable of interpreting, implementing and maintaining quality standards required by ISM and other technical and legislative requirements when developing documentation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne at Sam.Byrne@Davidsonwp.com . Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com