- Sharing relevant documentation and reports with project teams
- Providing information and regular support to stakeholders
- Liaising with Operation team about scheduling and the implementation of these with vendors.
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. time frames, financials, outcomes
- Ensuring resources and equipment are always available
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Analyse schedules, identifying gaps, projections and possible improvements, then report back to Project Managers making updates as required.
- Creating and reviewing of reports
- Assist with procurement activities (evaluation & assessment processes).
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92568. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com