The focus iof this role is on the overarching functional landscape, ensuring the design caters to future needs, the capabilities and functions of releases within the functional landscape, the information flows and interactions between the above capabilities, functions and/or teams.
- Articulate the capabilities and building blocks required to deliver the project outcomes
- Design the functional landscape of the capabilities and building blocks, and articulate the high level structure to support the delivery of capabilities for both current releases and future state
- Articulate the capabilities and skills required to operate and maintain the systems under BAU, and the linkages with other target process and capability areas
- Identify major owners for key capabilities being delivered
- For all the key activities impacted, articulate the information flows that show the interactions and information between steps. Use a pragmatic approach to prioritise and focus on the key processes required, and gauge the depth of design required. Where required, develop greater level of detail for specific teams and process steps.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- High level of rigour and attention to detail
- Conduct analysis to underpin the thinking and logically derive the outcomes
- While taking direction from senior managers, have the ability to work independently on tasks, and if necessary, highlighting gaps or areas that require deeper analysis
- Ability to document and synthesise the thinking and outcomes to a high standard in a logically structured document(s)
- Ability to structure and contribute to working sessions with the business to validate thinking and test pressure points of the operating model design