Delivering a range of services to the community across Queensland, this organisation positions itself as a leader in providing superior levels of care to its residents. Offering a diverse and changing environment, this company promotes a collaborative culture in a team of high performing individuals. To support the continued growth of the organisation the opportunity has arisen for a permanent Business Continuity specialist to join the team and be instrumental in co-ordinating this complex organisations plans and negotiate and manage the insurance requirements and obligations.
About the Role
Working in a team of specialists, this role will be pivotal in designing, implementing and monitoring the Business Continuity and Insurance systems and processes. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic direction through the management of the Continuity and Insurance functions.
- Successfully contribute performance management and compliance functions with relevant legislation, standards and board policies.
- Support projects and initiatives by providing advice on continuity and insurance matters
- Design and implement continuity and insurance training
- Engage with key stakeholders across the organisation to implement systems and processes
To be considered for this sought after position you will be able demonstrate your experience in a similar role working for a large organisation. You will have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and have prior experience in disaster and business continuity management. Experience with change management and team transformation will also be highly regarded along with tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
Working for an employer of choice, the organisation will offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package and be exposed to a varied and challenging role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92559. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com