AO3 Call Centre Consultant - Ongoing Temporary Contract - Complex Advisory
|Job Title:||AO3 Call Centre Consultant - Ongoing Temporary Contract - Complex Advisory|
|Salary:||$60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashleigh Veenstra|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 16:39|
Davidson are partnered with a government client that require an experienced Inbound Call Centre Consultant to provide advice on complex topics and legislation in an advisory capacity. This opportunity is based in inner Brisbane and is a temporary contract that is potentially ongoing.
If you are a vibrant, enthusiastic call centre professional we would love to hear from you. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Dealing with escalated customer calls on a wide range of complex topics
- Understand, analyse and interpret government legislation and provide advice to clients
- Manage difficult calls and scenarios in a calm and professional manner
- Maintain customer database and process licences and applications
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience interpreting legislation and providing relevant advice
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Well developed communication skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Resilience to deal with difficult calls and situations
If you are available immediately and believe you meet the above criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's