Davidson have teamed up with a leading player within the automotive industry to find a Digital Marketing superstar. This business has fun and prides themselves on creating an inclusive and supportive environment. A fixed-term contract (12 months) has become available to support the marketing team to drive engagement to new heights. The marketing team work collaboratively and have big digital goals!
About the Role
- Content development and marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C
- Management of communication across digital channels and platforms - this includes website, EDM, social and ecommerce
- Maintenance of website using CMS - Wordpress is essential
- Contributing to the SEO/SEM and providing digital analytic reports to the team
- Complete ad-hoc marketing and support related tasks as required
You will be an experienced and motivated marketing guru with a track record in managing online communications and all things digital. A strong understanding of analytics (Google Adwords), survey development, email database marketing and CMS is essential to the success of this role. You will be able to liaise with complex stakeholders, communicate effectively on digital performance and the ability to operate under tight deadlines. This role will suit someone who is strong at multi-tasking and looking to be part of a digital transformation.
- Fixed-term contract with a view to extend!
- Competitive salary + superannuation
- Parking available on-site
- Shiny new offices in the New Year
- Report directly into the Group Marketing Manager
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le, Consultant - Marketing & Communications on 07 3023 1004 or email duy.le@ davidsonwp.com.au