About the company:
We are looking for a talented Systems Engineer who has the experience necessary to help develop, support, maintain and troubleshoot our client’s SATCOM projects. Our client is searching for a talented Systems Engineer with significant experience who can support their projects and join their team in the defence and security industry.
About the role:
You will be responsible for providing support to projects to ensure our systems continue to evolve and provide maximum benefit.
- Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software
- Provide Systems Engineering support and non-core engineering support to SATCOM projects and
- Develop, maintain and design documents and system requirements
- Perform analyses to characterise the system and its components
What you’ll bring:
- Electronic and/or electrical engineering or technology degree qualified, satisfying the requirements for membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia
- Tertiary Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field required
- Proven track record of experience and success with UNIX, Scada or SNMP.
- Experience in Systems Engineering and Satellite Communications Systems
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Judd on behalf of Adam Passonnii on 04 0481 7459, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91782. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com