Our client is Australia wide and we have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Network Engineer. We are looking for someone to join the team in a defence and security company and utilise your experience to assist with a number of projects.
About the role:
You will have great experience within the Electrical Engineering Discipline and have experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting many environments.
- Stakeholder management and management of stakeholder expectations
- Evaluate, install and maintain hardware and software for the network
- Identify obstacles to delivery and take action where required
- Develop and implement solutions to improve the efficiency and resilience of the current environment.
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritising information and managing projects
What you’ll bring
- Experience within the Engineering Discipline
- Manage, monitor and test installed systems and infrastructure
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering field or related field required
- Demonstrable success and experience in developing system and network requirements
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand end-to-end systems
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Judd on behalf of Adam Passonnii on 04 0481 7459, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91783. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com