About the company:
We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing sector of the banking industry as a Senior Analyst Engineer. Our client is looking for a hardworking, motivated individual who has a high level of understanding of O365 & Exchange.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the ongoing management and delivery governance of one or more end-to-end Workplace Technology Services including:
- Providing SME-Level technical support and development across the organisation
- Serving as the main point of contact for escalation of major incidents
- Stakeholder management and management of stakeholder expectations
- Ensuring data quality control and monitoring plans are in place
- Designing, developing, maintaining and supporting systems
What you’ll need:
- Experience designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration, Cloud (O365/Azure/AWD) and heterogeneous end-point environments.
- Experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Office 365.
- O365 experience implementing and managing large scale tenants and migrations and an understanding of the security challenges around O365.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An in depth understanding and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre told.
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology Discipline or related field.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Judd on behalf of Adam Passonnii on 040 481 7459 , quoting ref no. JO-1811-92315. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com