You will be working as part of a global consulting and technology company within the mining industry. Our client is looking for a hardworking, motivated individual who has a high level of understanding and experience with CAD development.
About the role:
As an experienced CAD designer you will bring your knowledge and experience to our client. This is a highly visible role as part of their team, responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate CAD designs and development
- Interface directly with CAD users to investigate and resolve CAD automation issues.
- Design and develop CAD software applications
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to operate at a high level of autonomy
- Efficient programming capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the design and execution of test and release processes
- Permanent residency or the right to work in Australia
- Tertiary Qualification in a technology discipline or related field.
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Judd on behalf of Adam Passonnii on 04 0481 7459 , quoting ref no. JO-1809-90998. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com