The procurement / evaluation stage is currently underway with the intent to source an appropriate solution to support the business primary activities of fleet and workshop management. There may be a requirement for the business analyst to assist with those activities.
The immediate priority for the role will be to understand the existing business practices and processes to enable the definition and design the business processes and work instructions necessary to support the new solution. The role will also be required to support the organisation change, testing, training and deployment strategies and activities where necessary.Key Attributes:You will be responsible for:
- Understanding and defining the current state process environment
- Understanding the stakeholder environment, roles and responsibilities
- Defining the future state process environment through working with business representatives and the vendor to determine and define the processes required
- Creating work instructions to support the business processes (or assisting the business representatives to create the work instructions)
- Establishing and maintaining the requirements traceability matrix in conjunction with the needs to the test manager.
- Working with the organisational change manager to contribute to change impact assessments, key messages, stakeholder considerations
- Working with the test manager to contribute to test plans and test cases
- Working with the training manager to contribute to training plans and training materials
- Writing or contributing to reports, briefing notes, submissions, and other correspondence as required;
- Working collaboratively and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment of requirements and business strategy to project outcomes;
- Any other project related tasks as directed by the Senior Project Manager.
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst within business change / ICT projects involving significant organisation change.
- Demonstrated use of BPMN using MS Visio.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communications skills and experience working with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and manage multiple concurrent activities.
- Minimum 5 years relevant business analyst experience in business change / ICT projects.
- Strong understanding of organisational change and communications and the approaches and activities necessary
- Experience with SaaS implementation projects
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related field.
- Experience working with the Queensland Government
- Experience working within a Fleet Management and/or Workshop Management environment.
- Experience in the definition of business processes in alignment with a vendor solution
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and external teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, often within tight timeframes
- Ability to quickly understand the business and stakeholder environment
- Delivery of high quality artefacts and outputs
- Timely reporting of activities or identification of issues with activities.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, including the ability to:
- Communicate complex matters quickly and simply;
- Research and prepare reports and submissions for management if required;
- Prepare and deliver information sessions and workshops if required;
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92526. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com