This leading Queensland Arts Company is bringing exciting new experiences and memorable productions to audiences across Queensland communities. As a result of internal movement the opportunity for a Head of Business and Finance has become available to join the team in a period of growth and a new era of performances.
About the Role
This role will report directly to the Executive Director and as such will form part of the Senior Leadership Group. You will be responsible for the financial management of the company, along with the management of general business operations including contracts, risks and associated governance. Your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the financial repporting obligations of the organisation and manage the audit process
- Provide detailed business analysis and financial modelling to assist with strategic decision making
- Manage cash flow ensuring compliance
- Co-ordinate funding obligations
- Management of commercial contracts and ensure KPI’s are met
- Streamline business processes to maximise efficiency
- Perform duties of company secretary
- Manage and review all monthly compliance requirements including BAS, FBT and also review and approve all payroll requirements including the review of monthly superannuation payments
To be successful in this role you will be a driven individual with a proven track record of delivering results within challenging timeframes. You will have a minimum of 7 years post CA/CPA qualification, with a high level of professionalism and excellent presentation skills both written and oral. Ideally you will have previous experience in managing the financial function of a small yet commercially driven and thriving creative organisation, along with previous experience in performing company secretarial duties. You will also be able to demonstrate your experience in delivering reporting that drives outcomes and have the ability to build relationships and engage across different levels of management across an organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 3023 1026 or Rebecca Willis on 07 3023 1008, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92513. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com