The Enterprise Architect will be required to:
- Assist in the development of enterprise-wide architecture, roadmaps, blueprints and processes that ensure that the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organisation, ensuring stakeholders buy-in.
- Provide high level advice regarding compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Enable informed decision making on enterprise architecture issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of a holistic view of the department by building knowledge of business processes, information gathered, technology used, and strategy.
- Utilise ICT and business knowledge to help ensure that the business and the supporting ICT are aligned.
- Provide advice, direction and recommendations on all aspects of whole of enterprise architecture, departmental strategy.
- Capture and prioritise market and environmental trends, business strategies and objectives, and identify the business benefits of alternative strategies.
- In collaboration with the department’s Technical and Solution Architects, assist in the development of architectural requirements for the department’s corporate systems, and support projects and other activities by providing architecture advice.
- In collaboration with the department’s Technical and Solution Architects, assist in the development and maintenance of the roadmap for the department’s corporate and line of business systems portfolio, including the ICT Resources Strategic Plan.
- Work closely with key stakeholders as well as technical architects, solutions architects, and security architects.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework, tool suite selection and design and methodology development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Enterprise Architecture role in a large and complex organisation
- TOGAF certification and or experience working within TOGAF environments is desirable
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Enterprise Architecture practice is desirable
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the security domain is highly desirable
- Experience and knowledge of the Identity Management is highly desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92525. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com