A renowned NSW State Government Client Side Entity, focused on rail construction - for more information please get in touch.
About the Role
Seeking a Senior Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or a junior Commercial Manager for an initial 6 month contract (with a high chance of extension) working on various rail construction projects and programs.
The initial focus will be the Power Supply Upgrade Program.
Sydney’s future rail network and new fleet of trains need a more robust and reliable power supply. The Power Supply Upgrade Program is designed to meet these needs.
New substations to supply traction power (needed to run trains) are being built and new electrical infrastructure is being installed across the network. The program also involves upgrades to substations, section huts, overhead wiring and feeders.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent contract management skills including the claims, variations and working with contractors whilst representing the client.
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated experience with contracts.
- Strong skills and experience in oral and written communication, report writing, presentation, consultation and negotiation.
- Excellent customer service skills and capacity to establish and maintain effective working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High level analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills as well as an ability to meet a range of competing deadlines.
- Qualifications in a relevant field or equivalent knowledge and proven experience and current drivers licence and willingness to travel locally. Own car not required
We are looking for a motivated high performing individual that comes with an extensive background in contract administration or management.
- Highly competitive rate for the right candidate
- High chance of contract extension
- Chatswood location
- Ongoing mentoring and development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92504. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com