Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
Davidson are an approved supplier to the NSW State Government and Local Government. An outstanding career opportunity has for an experienced Recruiter to join our team tasked with growing our footprint across both accounts, with a particular focus on Temp recruitment.
Working as part of a close knit team, you will provide high quality recruitment solutions to existing government clients, whilst developing new relationships. You will be able to leverage existing government relationships across Davidson focusing on a variety of Admin, Finance, Specialist, Communication and Policy roles across Category A, B & C for SCM0007 State Government and the LGP contract for Local Government.
- Business development and meeting with various clients to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Key account management and delivery of end to end recruitment for temporary and permanent roles
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Implementing and utilising best practice recruitment methodology
To be successful you will demonstrate:
- Prior recruitment experience ideally having recruited for Local or State Government
- Proven track record in building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- A proactive and consultative approach in delivering the best outcomes for clients and candidates
- Results driven track record in exceeding targets
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to grow a successful temp desk
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure enabling you to earn from the first dollar billed, with no threshold or deficit systems
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to training, professional development and career progression
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
- Access to video interviewing, psychometric testing and our in house HR consulting services to stand out from your competitors
- Participate in excellent government initiatives such as Top 50 Women in Public Service - http://publicsectorwomen.com.au/tag/top-50-public-sector-women-2018/
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Debbie Davis Group Manager on 0408 769 921 or Sophie Ryan Talent Acquisition Manager on 02 8093 0635, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90940. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com