Our client is a company who offer world leading video experiences through their platform to clients all over the world.
Within this role you will be working with the lead UX designer to lead the design on a new to market SaaS product. This will be an end to end development position, where user research, idea conceptions and design thinking will all come into play.
We are looking for a creative and analytical designer who is proficient across;
- Leading research and facilitating workshops with others.
- Sketching and prototyping and gaining feedback.
- Working in cross functional teams.
- Has a mindset that focuses on continuous evolution of products.
- Gaining meaning data insights and customer feedback.
- Can craft flexible interfaces to meet user needs.
- Generous annual salary + super
- Minutes’ walk from Redfern train station
- 25 days of annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code every day
- Collaborative culture with many social events throughout the year.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Bruce on 02 8093 0621, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91827. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com