Davidson is excited to be partnering with one of Melbourne’s largest transport operators to appoint an Operational Manager to lead a team of up to thirty and manage up to six sites at a time. This organisation is key to the city of Melbourne.
About the Role
This is very much a leadership role so you will need to have exceptional communication skills (written and oral), strong workforce planning and people skills in an operational and ever changing environment. Your background will see you having dealt with a large workforce which is spread across multiple sites and/or areas with a diverse group of individuals where in same cases may be adverse to change. We are looking for Senior leaders from an operational background.
- Proven experience managing a team of 30 or above
- Mining, Aviation, Logistics, Supply Chain or Rail background would be preferable
- Strong people manager
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong influential skills
- Extremely market aware salary
- Huge organisation in Melbourne
- Bonus incentive included