|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 13:31|
Experience into MAN, WAN.
It is highly desirable that the successful candidate can demonstrate knowledge/experience with Cisco and Juniper.
• Leading the physical design activities (assigned) - Completion of physical designs and layouts – ancillaries and active infrastructure
• Provide networking advice and guidance to other team members.
• Identify any additional hardware / software required
• Undertake and provide leadership to other team members to complete the development of the migration strategy and plans.
• Assume responsibility for the logical design
• Develop and oversee the authoring and execution of applicable test cases
• Provide technical leadership throughout the migration of services to the new network.
• Troubleshoot and manage resolution of any technical issues encountered
• Decommissioning of legacy infrastructure and services
• Working with the technical team to ensure completion of as-built documentation.
Key deliverables include:
• Juniper Experience Mandatory
Physical designs (Cabling diagrams, tables and specifications and rack layouts) preparation and/or peer review
• Logical designs and configurations preparation
• Migration Strategy and Plan preparation and/or peer review
• Development and execution of applicable test cases
• Migration of services completed
• Decommissioning and clearing of legacy infrastructure and services
• As-built documentation and artefacts
• Evidence of prior experience in Network design, transition and migration.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92494. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's