This large multi-faceted organisation is a market leader in their field. They provide opportunity for growth and development for their employees and foster a busy, ever changing challenging culture which makes them an employer of choice. They are looking for a professional Accountant / Finance Manager who has been through a large ERP system implementation.
About the Role
You will be a part of a project team who are responsible for ensuring that the implementation is providing the right resources to the organisation
- Be involved in the maintenance and development of financial systems.
- Take primary responsibility for developing and implementing standard operating procedures and consistent chart of accounts within the ERP
- Ensure there is a consistent chart of accounts across the business
- Continuous improvement projects
- Liaise with various parts of the business
- Participate in testing and execution
- Creation of training manuals
You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with at least 3 years experience and experience in the implementation of the large ERP system.
You will be outcomes focused and have the ability to communicate well (both written and verbally) with various stakeholders. You will have exceptional time management and have the ability to manage projects with changing deadlines and within tight time frames.
Work as part of a broad professional team
Central location close to public transport’
Great salary and benefits
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1810-91788. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com