The Solution Designer responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with business areas, product owners, and end users to capture the business and functional requirements, and documenting the high level business story;
- Documenting the conceptual design of a capability by understanding business requirements and overlaying the information, applications, network, infrastructure and integration components to provide the solution;
- Performing architectural analysis of business and system requirements against the Department’s preferred cloud based technologies, internal systems and technology roadmap.
- Document architectural decisions and recommendations as part of proposed solutions.
- Assist in the preparation of requirements and architectural deliverables required to approach the market to engage industry development partners to build and implement new systems and solutions.
- Mandatory Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years architecture and design experience, across varied customers and industries, with a deep understanding of the application development, cloud services, web, mobility and integration;
- Experience with SalesForce, Office365, and .Net application development;
- Proven track record designing and developing high quality enterprise business solutions that are fit-for-purpose within a global ICT environment;
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment, adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies;
- Excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills including the ability to articulate ICT trends to management and staff;
- The ability to translate business needs into functional and/or technical requirements and design;
- Proven track record of problem solving in a complex and diverse technology environment;
- A good understanding of infrastructure, network and security layers within a global operating environment; and
- The ability to rigorously test system solutions with real business scenarios.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92490. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com