|Posted||13 days ago|
- Work with Architecture to gather non-functional / quality requirements for the solution architecture and design of resulting systems
- Work with Information Security Team to gather security requirements for the solution architecture and design of result systems
- Work with Business Analysts to address functional requirements for the project
- Develop a technical assessment with the current state of the solution architecture and recommendations / options for a proposed solution
- Develop a solution design for a proposed solution based on the departmental standard template
- Work with developers / builders to ensure build follows solution design.
- Design of logical data models and data dictionary.
- Lead the generation of all Architecture gating artefacts and their approval through relevant governance bodies.
- Ability to translate functional and non-functional requirements into a technical solution design suitable for implementation
- Expert experience in integration in a homogenous environment, and between on premise and cloud-hosted services
- Previous experience developing architectures for cloud and on-premise services and integrations in an enterprise environment,
- Thorough understanding of architecture industry standards and practices,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to provide strategic advice to senior stakeholders,
- Strong understanding of information and security technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of cloud-based architectures.
- Thorough understanding of cloud solution architecture industry standards and practices,
- Previous experience in Procure-to-pay systems
- Experience in information modelling and design
- Experience in architecturally assuring the design and build of a solution produced by a vendor.
- Solution design that supports the capability to integrate the department’s systems with third party cloud and infrastructure services
- Approved solution designs, and work packages to support implementation of the solution.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92489. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com