We are currently partnering with a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company. Our client provides end-to-end services across the technology lifecycle, including pre-deployment , connected configuration, deployment, asset recovery and data security.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse / Facilities Manager role to play an integral part at their Queanbeyan site.
About the Role
The office is based in Queanbeyan, approximately 16 kilometres south east from the Canberra CBD. This is a great opportunity for a Warehouse / Facilities Manager to join and lead a small on-site team.
The responsibilities of this role will include (but not limited to):
- Ensure the warehouse runs efficiently and the operation adheres to KPIs as set out by management.
- Coordinating and managing all aspects recruitment, training, site security and ensuring the facility complies with all OHS standards.
- Engage and support all internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing all production and distribution activities, through effective and engaging leadership of direct reports, meeting performance targets and customer expectations.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Warehouse / Facilities Management and possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding in building compliance, WH&S and environmental obligations within facilities management.
- Strong time management, communication and people management skills.
- Well-developed computer skills and software systems skills.
- Adaptive to change and drive for continual improvement.
- Demonstrate at least five years’ experience in Warehouse/ Facilities Management (hard and soft services).
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and have demonstrable experience in managing several functions simultaneously will be key.
- Experience working within the logistics industry would be highly desirable.
- A high risk LF and/or LO forklift license will be highly regarded.
You will be offered the opportunity to join a business with a national platform, to train and lead a small onsite team. The salary offered will be commensurate with your experience.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Avril Pretorius on 07 3023 1002, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92376. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com