This role is responsible for delivering and maintaining a risk management framework, along with the delivery of internal audit and assurance programs across the branch. The role will maintain and develop risk management processes, reporting, training to ensure risks and opportunities are proactively identified, assessed and controlled. Additionally, support and maintain Internal Audit & Assurance activities.
Skills and abilities required
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in risk management, compliance, internal audit, assurance and quality systems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and sound verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills to understand and provide insight and conduct assurance and risk activities.
- Strong problem solving and business improvement focus.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders from different professional backgrounds at different levels of the organisation
- Experience in Governance and Risk software/programs
- Demonstrate experience within compliance
Indicative tasks required of this role
As the Risk Analyst you will champion a positive risk management culture, proactively supporting the business to identify and mitigate risk. Ensuring proactive management of operational risk, effective escalation of issues and supporting business units to meet compliance obligations.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- leading the implementation of an operational risk and issues management framework and approach
- facilitate risk workshops for business-as-usual and project activities as required
- manage and follow-up agreed action items and recommendations for risk mitigation and issue management.
- establish management reporting on operational and compliance risks and issues in accordance with Risk and Compliance frameworks.
Through the above, assist the client to position itself:
- to meet the requirements of relevant legislation, government policy, corporate and business developments and contemporary best practice service delivery.
- to ensure strategic platforms are leveraged for interoperability with stakeholders to achieve shared community safety objectives.
- for the provision of information management systems that enable processes and procedures in support of the achievement of client's objectives.
- for the continuous improvement and effective reporting of client's systems and initiatives relating to information management.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1812-92482. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com