- Developing customer facing web applications for an electricity distribution business.
- Understanding functional requirements and where relevant, present alternative solution to Functional Consultants for consideration.
- Writing high level technical design ensuring the re usability of the developments and the consistency of the application.
- Reviewing the technical design and code developed by peers.
- Working with Release Management to manage the versioning and transport of code to test and production when validated.
- Implementing coding best practice with consideration for performance and security.
- Experience with Java development e.g. Spring, Hibernate, Grails and JPA.
- Grails experience is mandatory
- Unit testing frameworks and approaches – TestNG, Junit, Cucumber
- JIRA, Confluence
- Agile / Scrum
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne on 03 9929 9557, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92452. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com