Be a part of an organisation who value its people and customers. They are managing a large amount of projects and require a proactive, self starter to join the business performance team.
About the Role
Reporting into the head of Financial Analysis, this role is responsible for the following:
- Adding value to the business by providing analysing and reviewing financial results
- Monitor costs and provide advice on savings
- Monitor and track business and financial performance against agreed metrics and KPIs, including tracking of company risks and opportunities for all P&L lines
- Support the implementation of process improvements to deliver a best practice Finance function
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation
To be considered for this role you will have experience have 3-4 years experience in a similar role, be highly analytical and have the ability to manipulate / analyse large sets of data to make strategic decisions.
You will have a strategic approach and have the ability to challenge the status quo and assist leaders in their decision making to gain consistency and efficiencies across the organisation.
Great salary and benefits on offer
Work for a strong mentor
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92458. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com