|Posted||12 days ago|
- 12 months Fixed Term contract with potential for extension
- Brisbane CBD
- Major global financial services organisation
About the Company
Our client is a major financial institution delivering services in Australia and internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical BA to be a part of their technical solutions team and support the successful delivery of technical solutions to meet their growing business.
- Managing the relationship between Business Systems and systems users
- Effectively engage with clients to understand, document and resolve system request
- Create solutions, technical and functional specification documentation, design, development, testing, implementation and review.
- Coordinate system upgrades as required and coordinate with third party suppliers
- Drive data migration strategy and assurance for projects and initiatives
- Provide high quality end user training and ad-hoc end user support
- Previous experience working in a Technical business analyst
- Experience on Applications Integration with proven API skills a preference
- Demonstrated skill and experience in one or more of the following systems development
- Relational Database - Oracle or SQL Server (Build, Design, Query)
- Previous Programming SQL experience (including PL/SQL or T-SQL)
- Web Technologies:XML, HTML etc.
- Ability to translate Business requirements to technical and functional specifications with a focus on Data and Integration
- Effective communication skills and ability to liaise with a mixture of stakeholders (senior and project level)
- Experience with reporting and querying data for accuracy
- Strong documentation skills, with experience in producing high quality requirements specifications, using an ALM Tool
- Experience across the full SDLC preferably with AGILE experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005 or Moitri Banerjee 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92454. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com