They are passionate about delivering extraordinary outcomes. Their award-winning culture fosters an inclusive, collaborative work environment and provides the development opportunities, flexibility and support that enable high levels of achievement and personal satisfaction. Their long-term strategy includes a commitment to put customers at the centre of what they do and adopt a restorative approach to looking after the environment.
As a Senior Business Analyst , a key function of this role is to provide mentoring, guidance and input to the team on business improvement projects.
You will develop and implement improvements to customer experience. These business areas include Planning, Construction, Operations, Maintenance and Customer Service.
You will work closely with stakeholders to define problems, collect and analyse data, and develop and implement solutions to a broad range of business challenges. The majority of projects will involve some component of IT change (which is delivered by the IT department).
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Assist in building the capability of the team in all facets of business improvement, including data analysis, business case development, business requirements development, process change, solution development and solution implementation.
- Continuously improve knowledge for project planning, design and delivery. Ensure our processes are well integrated with processes used by the rest of the Group, particularly IT delivery processes.
- Engage with other business areas to understand where there are significant opportunities to improve customer experience and/or productivity.
- Work with the relevant business areas to collect and analyse data, using tools such as Six Sigma and Human Centered Design
- Work with IT Architects, IT Business Analysts, and the relevant business areas to develop solutions for implementation.
- Develop a business case for the preferred solution and ensure the confidence level for benefits is high
- Analyse the potential impact of change on all stakeholders
- If necessary, work with our Change Managers to develop a Change Management strategy to ensure the relevant stakeholders can embed new processes and systems into BAU
- Identify and monitor key metrics before and after to ensure the project produces sustained outcomes which meet the project objectives.
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management
- experience as a Senior Business Analyst covering the full delivery lifecycle
It's a people kind of place. So if you're a people person, that's a great start!
This full-time role offers an attractive salary package and flexible working arrangements.
Training and development opportunities
Onsite parking, canteen and fitness groups
Social events, skill-sharing and networking opportunities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92431. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com