- Elicit existing processes and requirements from users and ‘as is’ documentation
- Analyse and compare ‘as is’ functions with ‘to be’ contractual and user requirements
- Test application features against contractual requirements and existing user functions
- Assist users to create and document UAT test plans
- Analyse and document issues arising from own analysis/testing and UAT testing by users
- Develop and document changed processes for utilising the new system
- Modify and/or create user how to, reference & training documentation for utilising the new system
- 5+ years of experience in similar position.
- Mattersphere experience is a MUST
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and document business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches.
- Experience in the creation of UAT scripts and co-ordination of UAT efforts, throughout the development lifecycle
- Able to assist in creation of training modules through the UAT and Process Mapping activities
- Understanding of Project management methodologies.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1803-87814. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com