As a result of workload increase and a healthy pipeline of project work, my client is growing their team and are searching for several Business Intelligence Analysts.
This is an organisation with a number of Business Intelligence teams who all work with large and complex datasets. Working for this organisation, you will always be challenged on your technical skills and will be encouraged to continuously develop your professional skills. You will have ongoing opportunities for training and development as well as opportunities to take your career further.
We are looking for applicants with an even mix of technical and business skills. You must have the ability to gather requirements, collaborate and communicate with a range of technical, non-technical and C-level managers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Writing SQL queries
- Working on a mixture of business as usual and project work
- Requirements gathering
- Ad-hoc and proactive analysis
- Scheduled reporting
- Design and implementation of dashboards
- Automation of data collection and reporting process
- Corresponding and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and business owners, create documents and translate requirements into actionable tasks
Skills & Experience:
- Data & reporting activities using Power BI, SSRS and MS Excel
- Highly developed analytical skills across complex datasets
- Experience working with Microsoft BI stack and Transact SQL
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- Data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance
- Modify and maintain data structures
- Negotiation, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to build rapport and long term relationships
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Experience in requirements gathering and translating into technical briefs
- Bachelor degree or higher in IT, Business Economics, Computer Science or Finance
- Experience with SSAS (Tabular)
- Analytical experience in large organisation divisions such as finance and marketing are beneficial
- Knowledge of SSIS is preferred
- Ability to publish articles on trends relating to business and environment
Candidates MUST have Australian working rights.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92404. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com