An opportunity to join a leading organisation based in Melbourne CBD which is renowned for their partnerships with different clients across Australia.
About the Role
Coach and mentor a highly regarded team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers. This role will work collaborativley with the rest of the team and assist in their transformation of product data pipeline. This will also include some aspects of Data Architecture and DataOps which forms part of the huge Data transformation.
- You’ll work on high impact projects that improve data availability and quality, and provide reliable access to data for the rest of the business
- Design, architect and support new and existing data and ETL pipelines and recommend improvements and modifications.
- Create optimal data pipeline architecture and systems.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Design of new data architecture which encompasses design and delevelopment which will work with huge amounts of data.
- Experience leading a team
- Strong Python Experience
- SQL & NoSQL
- Experience deploying algorithms
- Experience working with Big Data tools
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-1811-92396. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com